There are five (5) things that you MUST address in the written assignment.
The guidelines are:
Select a significant event (either positive or negative) that occurred before you reached adulthood and that has had a life-shaping effect on your life. In this assignment, you will use what you’ve learned in Weeks 1 thru 4 of this course and base your paper on your readings, along with information from library research, to discuss psychological aspects of your event.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Briefly describe your significant event (one to two [1-2] sentences).
2. Describe your event in terms of at least two (2) different perspectives in psychology (e.g., behavioral, cognitive, psychodynamic, cultural/social, etc.)
3. Determine what learning (e.g., classical, operant, etc.) may have resulted from your event, or arisen because of your event.
4. Discuss why the memory of the event you described may or may not be completely accurate.
5. Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: One of these resources may be your textbook. Articles from professional journals are certainly a high quality resource. Magazine and newspaper articles are also accepted for this assignment. Articles published on the Internet may also be suitable, if they originate with credible persons or organizations. Please note that articles from Wikipedia, ask.com, and the like are not suitable.
Please remember that your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA (American Psychological Association).
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
GUIDES FOR WRITING PAPERS and APA-STYLE
can be found at
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS