- Reflect on the information you have learned in your readings for Module 1, thinking about information related to human sexuality that you would like to know more about.
- Formulate a research question.
- Why would your research question be important to study?
- What lessons did you learn from studies such as Kinsey’s and Master’s & Johnson’s that will help you design your own study?
- Explain how you would go about investigating your research study (e.g., describe type of research method used, your sample, etc.).
- Describe the ethical issues you will have to consider when designing your study.
Assignment 3 Grading Criteria
Formulated a research question based on information learned and why it is important to study.
Described lessons learned from Kinsey and Masters and Johnson that will help study the research question.
Explained design of research study (e.g., type of method, sample).
Described potential ethical issues.
Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS