1. Holistic care for patient and family across all domains.
2. Communication with the patient, family and within the multidisciplinary team. What communication strategies should be adopted? What factors should be borne in mind when communicating (eg different age groups)? (Review module 2 and the “Michelle” video in PCC4U for information about communication).
3. Communication strategies and techniques that will assist in identifying and meeting where possible the cultural beliefs and practices that are influencing and being influenced by the care that is being provided
1. Discussion investigating your beliefs about death, dying, palliative care before undertaking the unit, then reflecting on the experience of undertaking the unit, learning identified (focusing on LO), any new/changed beliefs, areas to be developed, how, etc. As part of your reflection, discuss how you intend to continue to develop your self awareness and maintain self care.
2. Reverting to the case study for Assessment 1, analyse Gladys’s statement about being allowed to die. Reflect on how you would as a nurse would address her statement. What are the legal and ethical considerations associated with her request? Does this constitute euthanasia?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS