2. Analyse employment obligations and responsibilities within a particular context.
3. Assess staff development needs and policies.
4. Apply human resource management options to a specific situation
Key HRM Legislation and Policies
1. Briefly discuss the importance of legislation and its impact on HRM practice in New Zealand.
2. Visit the Employment New Zealand. Choose 3 of the Acts and give examples from your own or others’ experience to explain how they are or were useful in protecting either the employer or employee, or both.
3. Describe the relationship between New Zealand employment legislation and organisational policies and provide 2 examples to show how these are linked.
Staff Development Needs
4. Choose a New Zealand business or organisation of 20-50 employees. Describe the organisation in terms of its main functions, size and structure.
5. As the HR manager of the business you chose in Question 4, discuss the process you would follow to analyse the training and development needs for staff.
6. Design a one-page, basic template that you could use to record the training needs and plan for employees for the current year. This can be adapted from other templates but remember to reference the source of the original template. This is a template, you are not required to fill in the employee details
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS