Organisations attempt to address gender equality in the workplace by offering family-friendly benefits such as parental leave. However, many mothers and fathers are still reluctant to take long parental leave due to potential bias and discrimination from their co-workers and supervisors at work.
In this assignment, you are required to apply relevant OB theories/frameworks to address the following questions:
1. Using relevant theories/frameworks in perceptions, stereotyping and attribution, discuss the challenges that mothers/fathers may experience when they utilise parental leave;
2. Discuss how progressive parental leave policies may enhance job satisfaction and organisational commitment of mothers and fathers who utilise parental leave;
3. Using the Triple Bottom Line framework, discuss how progressive parental leave policies may contribute to the sustainability goal of the organisation.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS