I think if you take a systematic approach to this assignment, you will find that it is not that difficult. For example, first refresh your memory as to what a null hypothesis is and what an alternative hypothesis is. Then, make a 3 column (t-test, 1-way ANOVA, 2-way ANOVA) table (for yourself) and list their similarities and differences. Use this to generate your null hypotheses.
Keep in mind that your goal is to demonstrate to me that you understand the different requirements for each of these tests. Don’t assume that I can infer what your comparison is. It is important to be precise and specific. Don’t add ‘flowery’ text; just answer the question.
I think you will find the following helpful in preparing your M4 A1 assignment.
There are three sets of hypothesis with the two-way ANOVA.
- The population means of the first factor are equal. This is like the one-way ANOVA for the row factor.
- The population means of the second factor are equal. This is like the one-way ANOVA for the column factor.
- There is no interaction between the two factors.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS