Report – Patient-facing technology platform.
For this assessment, you are required to write a report which discusses and critically analyses a patient-facing digital technology platform with reference to evidence-based practice. Patient-facing digital technology or patient technology refers to any technology in which patients interact with to partake in health care or clinical activities, such as monitoring disease progression and adhering to treatment regimens (Polhemus et al., 2019).
To complete this assessment task, select one of the patient-facing digital technology platforms below and consider the following questions:
- How does this patient-facing digital technology platform improve self-management through education, remote monitoring, remote support and/or treatment adherence?
- How does this patient-facing digital technology platform tackle areas of high need that are unmet by traditional approaches?
- How does this patient-facing digital technology platform shift the balance of power and transform the therapeutic relationship between the patient/client and your health care profession?
- Is patient safety and information security assured via this technology platform?
- What equity issues regarding access does this patient-facing digital technology platform raise?
- What is the role regarding this patient-facing digital technology platform?
Patient-facing digital technology platforms:$
Please select one of the below to write your report on:
- Electronic health record
- Sensors and wearable technology
- Mobile phone applications
- Online peer support communities
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS