Write a 3-4 page paper in which you do the following:
- Choose the two segments of the general environment that would rank highest in their influence on the corporation you chose.
- Assess how these segments affect the corporation you chose and the industry in which it operates.
- Considering the five forces of competition, choose the two that you estimate are the most significant for the corporation you chose.
- Evaluate how well the company has addressed these two forces in the recent past.
- With the same two forces in mind, predict what the company might do to improve its ability to address these forces in the near future.
- Assess the external threats affecting this corporation and the opportunities available to the corporation.
- Give your opinions on how the corporation should deal with the most serious threat and the greatest opportunity. Justify your answer.
- Give your opinion on the corporation’s greatest strengths and most significant weaknesses.
- Choose the strategy or tactic the corporation should select to take maximum advantage of its strengths, and the strategy or tactic the corporation should select to fix its most significant weakness. Justify your choices.
- Determine the companyâ€™s resources, capabilities, and core competencies.
The company you are to write about is AMAZON. Please write the paper using the template I have uploaded and also write the paper according to the rubric that I have also uploaded.
Please make sure that you use in text citations as I do not want any plagiarism with this paper.
Also this is very important, ONE OF THE SOURCES MUST BE FROM THIS BOOK, “STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Competitiveness & Globalization by HITT, IRELAND, HOSKISSON isbn 9780357033838.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS