In response to global warming, IoT technology is witnessing rapid progress in applications and implementations in many industries. Advanced IoTCloud (AIC) specializes in IoT solutions and has experience deploying total solutions for many industry disciplines, including medical and transports solutions.
The AIC has hired you to design an IoT solution for solar panels, sun-tracking in addition to sensors monitoring and diagnosis. The sensors that need to be attached to the solar panels include solar irradiance’s sensory and the solar panel’s surface temperature network. The solution should consider the cloud implementation in this IoT solution regarding the monitoring and the diagnosis.
Figure 1. Grid clusters of the Solar Systems with IoT integration.
The sensory network should cover multiple remote locations where these solar panels are installed Figure 1. There is a need to attach solar irradiance and temperature sensors for each solar panel. The solution should include the necessary elements to monitor, diagnose and log data where needed. Your task is to design an IoT cloud solution as follows:
Provide a detailed, professional report for your company that contains the following:
- Design. Introduce your solution, provide the necessary block diagram/s, flowcharts, and justify each of the solution elements’ choices.
- Temperature Sensors functionality diagnosis. Suggest a method to detect if the temperature sensor is not working using machine learning algorithms. This test can be performed by simulating signals representing a healthy signal and others that are not healthy.
- Fuzzy logic-based controller. Build an application using Fuzzy logic to establish autonomous decision-making to optimize the solar panel orientation. This smart application should control how much the solar panel should be directed to the sun, that produces the highest power within an acceptable temperature range.
- Matlab: Develop an interface test platform to show that your system works as desired and ready to be incorporated into a grid using the fuzzy logic built in point 5. Design Features. Explain why a customer should buy the solar grid solution you are suggesting, making your solution head and shoulders over the other off-the-shelf smartsolar systems reviewed in Section.
Design. Introduce your solution, provide the necessary block diagram/s, flowcharts, and justify each of the solution elements’ choices.
Temperature Sensors functionality diagnosis Suggest a method to detect if the temperature sensor is not working using machine learning algorithms. This test can be performed by simulating signals representing a healthy signal and others that are not healthy.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS