Disasters, crises, and traumas can have devastating effects on individuals, families, and communities. In the aftermath of any of these occurrences, survivors might suffer from physical injury, grieve the loss of a loved one, or simply try to come to terms with the traumatic event itself. In addition, community resources might be depleted, and safe havens, such as schools and worshipping centers, might be destroyed. The effects of disasters, crises and traumas vary and are specific to the particular event and location. What is true of all disasters, crises, and traumas is that the event(s) challenge the coping resources of impacted individuals and communities. In this Discussion, you will analyze how a disaster, crisis, or trauma with which you are familiar impacted individuals, families, and communities.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Think about how mass shootings, terrorist attacks, combat exposure, disasters, and domestic violence might impact individuals, families, and communities.
- Identify a disaster, crisis, or trauma with which you are familiar. Think about the ways in which the disaster, crisis, or trauma impacted individuals, families, and/or communities.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS