Project 1: Stamp Design Objective
The purpose of this project is to demonstrate your understanding of the following course concepts:
1. Apply fundamental concepts of vector image composition to create professional digital media.
2. Identify and describe vector image editing techniques and their use in the development of digital media for current and emerging applications.
3. Use industry standard software to create and manipulate vector artwork following workflow processes for delivery across multiple platforms, including print, Web sites, interactive projects, and video.
4. Produce vector artwork following ethical principles and legal guidelines.
Project Description This project is designed to incorporate the main tools that a designer uses to create vector art, such as the pen tool, colors, and shapes. It is key that you show your knowledge of tools like the pathfinder tool, fill/stroke, creating shapes and using color.
Project Requirements There is a stamp design contest at your local Post Office. The contest requirement is to create two unique stamp designs. Each stamp should be unique in design but has a unifying theme.
1. Create a postage stamp edge. 2. Duplicate the postage stamp for the other design. Development The stamp design should incorporate a demonstration of: 3. Pen Tool: at least two design elements in each stamp must be created by the pen tool.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS