CHOOSE AT LEAST TWO OF THE FOLLOWING and answer in 100-200 words total. Post your initial response by 11:59pm on Thursday, and then respond to at least two classmates by Sunday at 11:59pm.
1. Which of these paintings do you like the best? Raphael’s The Alba Madonna on page 120 or Salvador Dali’s The Persistence of Memory. Why? What is this painting “saying” to you.
2. What did Picasso mean when he said we should all go through life like children?
3. On pg. 141 is an important photograph by Alfred Stieglitz, The Steerage. Is photography art? Explain your response.
4. On page 142 is Andy Warhol’s Marilyn Monroe. What does this art have to say about the 60’s era in America, a period in which Warhol was at his greatest creativity? Do you like to dislike this painting?
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS