1. What are four (4) health and safety legal and ethical factors that you must consider when providing home and community services? Refer to any work health and safety legislation, practice standards, basic home fire safety, etc.
2. List four (4) legal and ethical factors to ensure dignity, client rights, professional boundaries, and an abuse-free environment when providing home and community services.
3. In your own words, discuss how you must use risk management practices when working in a client’s home.
4. To work safely, what are four (4) personal and property procedures or use of equipment procedures you could follow?
5. What is the main goal of these care and support programs in the community?
6. Conduct your own research about national, state or territory community care directions to determine their focus of home and community support?
7. Discuss why consumer-directed care is important when supporting clients.
8. Explain the difference between empowerment and disempowerment towards clients?
9. Why must you empower a client instead of disempowering them? What are two (2) strategies you can use to support their empowerment?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS