a) Differentiate between the processes of creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
b) Identify organizations that develop and foster the processes, practices, and attributes for creativity and innovation.
c) Explain the implications for organizational strategy, when developing a culture of creativity and/or innovation.
• To develop an understanding of how innovations are conducted inorganizations.
• Understand the process and methodology of bringing innovative products and solutions to the market.
• Develop an understanding of how customers play an important role in the development of innovative market-based solutions.
• The assessment will prepare you to be able to develop valuable skills towards the group venture plan (Assessment 2).
• To demonstrate your understanding of the theories from the subject modules as applied to the case study.
Students will review and analyze the chosen organization with theoretical models from the modules and produce a report that responds to the following four questions:
1. Identify and discuss what creative destruction the organisation’s innovation has created.
2. How has convergence innovation contributed to the organization’s success, and what experience innovation has been created?
3. How has the organization used Design Thinking as part of their success?
4. Is the organisation’s innovator/entreprenuer a Change Agent? Justify your answer
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS