Assignment 3: Recruiting, Selection, and Training
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research a company for whom you would like to work. Focus your research on the selected company’s approach to recruiting, selecting, training, and managing its workers.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Briefly describe the company you researched.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s recruiting efforts and suggest two (2) recommendations for improvement.
- Analyze the selection process of the company you researched and recommend two (2) areas for improvement.
- Assess the effectiveness of human resource planning and performance management systems in general.
- Determine the level of influence that training and talent management have on the labor force of the selected company.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess the effectiveness of human resource planning and performance management systems.
- Explain how training and talent management contribute to an effective labor force.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in employee and labor relations.
- Write clearly and concisely about employee and labor relations using proper writing mechanics.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS