Assignment 2: Locating Scholarly Sources on the Internet
In today’s technologically advanced times, there is great temptation to search for scholarly information on the Internet. Though it is possible to locate valid and reliable information on the Internet, it is easier said than done.
In this assignment, you will review the criteria and explore strategies that can be used to locate credible and scholarly information through the Internet.
Using the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet, research and read about the assignment topic. In a minimum of 200 words, post your response to the following:
- What criteria should be considered when locating credible information through the Internet? Discuss at least 2–3 key criteria.
- What are some of the key red flags that indicate that a website might not be a credible source? Discuss at least 2–3 key points that might indicate a red flag.
- Applying your suggestions from Part 1 of this discussion, locate at least two credible websites related to Human Services research. Based on the insights gained, discuss ways in which a human services researcher can make contributions to research within the social science field, which are different from those made by researchers in other areas of social research.
- Now, take a look at your community or the society as a whole. Discuss 2–3 human services problems that you have experienced or witnessed. On the basis of these problems, brainstorm 2–3 research questions that could lead to research for addressing or better understanding these issues.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS